The Content Producer must be able to work within the Delivery team, alongside Creative, Studio, Motion, and Client departments, to drive the production of best-in-class content from concepting through delivery. You will have a strong understanding of content strategy and have a creative mindset to produce effective material across a variety of channels.
You thrive in a busy environment. You’re the authority at the center of a steady production pipeline, expertly familiar with the process of content production – from delivering on ecommerce / product photography assets, to motion studies and 3D animation, to studio shoots, and more. You are comfortable with a high volume of varied projects, and utilizing various tools and documentation to track them. You leverage your expertise and experience to provide clear perspectives on both delivery-related and creative solutions to problems. As an integral member of the Delivery team, you take responsibility for managing your projects to successfully deliver all aspects of the assignment on time and within budget.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople